School knitwear is best to be dry cleaned. This is because when wool fabrics are washed, they are prone to washing accidents, such as shrinkage and deformation, once they are not handled well. Of course, school knitwear can also be washed, but you should pay attention to the following issues:
1. Neutral detergents should be used when washing wool fibers, such as silk wool clean, etc., washing powder cannot be used. For wool fiber fabrics, its alkalinity is too strong, and the wool fiber is not alkali resistant;
2. When washing school knitwear, don’t knead or twist hard, so as not to cause deformation of school knitwear; you can only knead a lot, squeeze and massage your hands;
3. When rinsing with water for the last time, add a few drops of white vinegar in the water to neutralize the detergent that may remain in the clothes and school knitwear;
4. If the school knitwear has good color fastness, it can be washed with warm water and thrown in water;
5. When drying school knitwear, first hang the school knitwear with several hangers or mesh bags to control the moisture. When it is half dry, unfold it to dry to avoid deformation; school knitwear is best not to be exposed to the sun ；
6. In order to restore the soft feel of the school knitwear, after the school knitwear is rinsed with water, the water is properly squeezed out, and the school knitwear can also be softened with a softener.