One, the shirt type should be distinguished. For formal occasions such as holding events on campus, a school uniform suit should be worn, and an inner-wearing shirt should be selected. When a shirt is worn in a school uniform suit, the inner-wear type is the best, and the inner-outer type is the second. When the shirt is only worn as an outer garment, the outer wear type or the inner and outer wear type is a more appropriate choice.
2. White shirts or light-colored shirts should be worn on campus, accompanied by dark suits and ties, to show dignity.
3. The sleeves of the shirt should be about one centimeter longer than the sleeves of the school uniform suit. This not only reflects the level of dress, but also keeps the cuffs of the school uniform suit clean.
4. When a shirt is worn with a tie (regardless of whether it is worn with a school uniform or a suit), the collar buttons, cuff buttons and cuff fork buttons must all be buttoned to show the rigidity and strength of men.
5. The size of the shirt collar should be as loose as a finger. Those with slender necks are especially careful not to have too large a neckline, otherwise it will give people a sense of weakness.
6. When wearing a suit without a tie, a button at the collar of the shirt must not be fastened, and all buttons on the placket must be fastened, otherwise it will appear too casual and lack of cultivation.