The general steps are finalization-purchase-production-inspection-delivery, let’s take a look at school blazer’s detailed customization process:
1. The school uniform manufacturer and the school reached a negotiation to determine the styles, fabrics and accessories customized by the school blazer students of the school. Then purchase customized items according to customer requirements. The planner will make a finished sample garment according to the style determined by the customer, and send it to the school for confirmation.
2. After confirming that there is no problem with the sample clothes, the next step can be arranged according to the fabrics used in the sample clothes and the number of school blazers required by the school.
3. After the surface accessories are in place, the tailor needs to loosen the cloth first, and then stretch the cloth to cut into pieces of clothes (all sections of the clothes). Then each kind of matching piece is marked and distributed to the parking staff for sewing. After the workshop staff have finished sewing, they have to go through a series of processes such as crimping, embroidering, printing, and buttoning. The finished school blazer is basically produced. After ironing, pack the package and box.
4. After packing, it cannot be sent directly to the school. Next, we will conduct the most important part of the custom-made school blazer sampling test. We randomly select some clothes and send them to a professional quality inspection agency for school blazer testing.
5. Only after passing the test can it be sent to the school.