1. Printed school Polo shirt
1. The printing position cannot be pulled, rubbed or twisted
2. Do not iron the printing position to prevent the printing from falling off
3. The rib fabric has good elasticity, and the printing position is easy to fall off when it is pulled too much.
2. Flexible school Polo shirt
1. Do not iron the elastic fabric at high temperature to prevent damage to the elasticity of the fabric
2. Don’t wander, it will damage the elasticity of the fabric
3. Some elastic fabrics are woven with core-spun yarn. The yarn is fluffy and the cloth surface is more plush. Be careful not to be too heavy when washing to prevent excessive fuzz
4. Do not expose to the sun to prevent damage to the elasticity of the fabric
Three, cotton light school Polo shirt
1. Do not wash too heavy, do not wash with other thick clothes, to prevent deformation, excessive fuzzing and scratches, abrasions, it is best to wash separately
2. Lightweight fabrics have a thinner structure and low fabric elasticity. Pay attention to prevent hard objects from hooking and causing holes during daily wear.
3. The thin and light fabric is easy to deform, so be careful not to pull it too much when wearing it
Four, other fabrics school Polo shirt
1. Because the jacquard fabric is loosely organized and there are long floating lines on the back of the fabric, try not to wash it with other thick clothes or clothes with zippers to prevent scratches and scratches on the fabric. Because the floating lines are on the back, this kind of clothes Don’t wash the backside
2. Viscose knitted fabrics (such as modal-more women’s clothing), soft to the touch, lighter and thinner, this kind of fabric has low wet strength and is prone to fibrillation and fluffing in water, so it can only be machine washed gently and not too heavy.