In view of the problems that students’ parents often encounter when buying school knitwear, here are some points that need to be paid attention to. When buying school knitwear, you should pay attention to the following aspects:
1. First of all, parents should know the height of their children and what size they wear when buying clothes. After purchasing, pay attention to requesting a small shopping ticket as a basis for return and exchange.
2. It’s best to buy school knitwear in advance. Don’t wait for the weather to cool before buying autumn clothes, or buy winter clothes when it’s cold. Because temporary purchases may be out of stock and broken codes by the manufacturer, it can also prevent everyone from queuing for purchases and wasting time.
3. Each school has different requirements for the purchase quantity of school knitwear, so it is necessary to figure out the school’s requirements.
4. After purchasing the clothes, check the quantity and style, and make no mistake.
5. If you take it home after purchase, you should try it on immediately to see if it fits. If it doesn’t fit, you should restore the packaging and bring the shopping receipt before returning it.
6. Manufacturers of clothes that have been washed in water or worn out or are dirty or smelly and smelly cannot be exchanged.
7. Remember, no matter what kind of school knitwear fabric is, don’t put it on immediately after buying it back, you must wash it again before wearing it!
8. Purchase school knitwear from a regular manufacturer.