Our school uniform business user privacy agreement
1. User information we may collect
When we provide services, we may collect, store and use the following information about you. If you do not provide relevant information, you may not be able to register as our user or enjoy some of the services we provide, or you may not be able to achieve the intended effects of the relevant services.
1. Information provided by you
• When you register an account or use our services, you provide us with relevant personal information, such as phone numbers, ID numbers, bank card numbers, etc.
• The shared information you provide to other parties through our services, and the information stored when you use our services.
2. Your information shared by other parties
Shared information about you provided by other parties when using our services.
3. Your information we have obtained. We may collect the following information when you use the service:
• Log information refers to the technical information that the system may automatically collect through cookies, webbeacon or other means when you use our services, including: device or software information, such as your mobile device, web browser or used to access our services The configuration information provided by other programs, your IP address and the version and device identification code used by your mobile device; and other information and content details that you require when using our services.
• Location information refers to the information about your location collected when you turn on the device positioning function and use the related services we provide based on location. You can stop the collection of your geographic location information by turning off the positioning function.
• Transaction information means that we analyze the transaction data information formed by you on the platform and form a user credit database.
4. Your information provided by the partner organization
We will use third-party agencies (including but not limited to the basic personal credit information database and external data of legal credit reporting agencies) to inquire basic information such as personal identity, telecommunications information, address, location, etc. in your credit report Information about related parties, personal loans, various credit cards and external guarantees, and various transaction records formed in commercial activities, personal credit transaction information and public fee payment, illegal information, and other non-banking information. Your portrait, work situation, income situation, family situation, social relationship situation, recruitment application, your transaction records and usage information, etc.
2. How we may use user information
1. When we provide services, it is used for identity verification, customer service, security prevention, fraud monitoring, archiving and backup purposes to ensure the safety of the products and services we provide to you;
2. Help us design new services and improve our existing services;
3. Let us know more about how you access and use our services, so as to respond to your personalized needs in a targeted manner;
4. Software certification or management software upgrade;
5. Let you participate in surveys about our products and services.
In order to allow you to have a better experience, improve our services or other uses that you agree to, and in compliance with relevant laws and regulations, we may collect the information collected through a certain service in a collection of information or in a personalized way For our other services. For example, the information collected when you use one of our services may be used in another service to provide you with specific content, or to show you relevant, non-universally pushed information. If we provide the corresponding options in the relevant service, you can also authorize us to use the information provided and stored by the service for our other services.
3. User information we may share with third parties
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
1. If you have overdue the principal and interest of the loan, we will provide the public (including but not limited to the lender, the contacts updated from time to time in your mobile phone address book, the contacts updated from time to time in the mobile phone of such contacts, and the social accounts provided by you). Contact or group) to disclose your user information;
2. When other registered users initiate litigation procedures for your breach of contract in the event, we shall wait for the request of registered users to disclose your user information to such registered users;
3. Provide your user information to these institutions at the request of administrative and judicial departments;
4. When the creditor entrusts collection, provide your user information to the entrusted collection entity;
5. When you apply for related products and services from third-party cooperative institutions through the platform, we will provide your user information to the third party according to your authorization;
6. We and our affiliated companies may share your personal information with our affiliates, partners and third-party service providers, contractors and agents (such as communication service providers that send SMS or push notifications on our behalf, for We provide location data to map service providers) sharing (they may not be located in your jurisdiction) in order for us to provide you with or improve our services;
• With the continuous development of our business, we and our affiliates may conduct mergers, acquisitions, asset transfers or similar transactions, and your personal information may be transferred as part of such transactions;
• Circumstances in which your user information must be provided to third parties in accordance with legal requirements;
4. How do we protect user information
We use various security technologies and procedures to prevent loss, improper use, unauthorized viewing or disclosure of information. However, please understand that due to technical limitations and various malicious methods that may exist, in the Internet industry, even if you do your best to strengthen security measures, it is impossible to always guarantee 100% security of information. You need to understand that the system and communication network you use to access our services may have problems due to factors outside our control.
5. Account cancellation
When the user needs to cancel the account, he can contact the customer service staff to verify the cancellation.