1. Technological process: The school shirt is well-made and advanced in craftsmanship. From design, cutting, sewing, finishing, through more than 100 processes, it is produced in strict accordance with national clothing standards.
2. Formwork technology: Continuously improve according to domestic and foreign popular trends, and produce according to customer requirements at any time.
3. Hardware facilities: advanced shirt equipment and a first-class production line.
4. Fabrics used: cotton, TC cotton, CVC cotton, bamboo fiber, chemical fiber. Each batch of fabrics is strictly inspected and checked before cutting. The fabrics are subjected to non-iron treatment, and the effect is still significant after washing several times. After the fabrics are pre-shrunk, the warp and weft reach a reasonable limit.
5. Fusible interlining: strong adhesive force, washable, stiff and flat.
6. Interlining bonding: Bonding at different temperatures according to different fabrics to balance the temperature and pressure, so as to achieve the desired effect.