|Girls School trousers
|Polyester fiber (polyester)
|S M L XL XXL XXXL XXXXL Custom size
|customize as requirement
|Black all-match, slim and casual, the fabric is comfortable and skin-friendly, durable
|Paypal.western Union.TT. Trade Assurance
How to wash school trousers
1. Use cold, warm water, add a small amount of soap powder and add a little salt, mix thoroughly and soak the school trousers for 10-20 minutes. The water temperature should not exceed 40°C. Do not use bleach in soap powder. If the above points are not followed, the color may fade.
2. School trousers are best worn for 1-2 days (summer) or 2-3 days (winter), and wash them frequently and lightly. It is best to wash by hand, and the area must be scrubbed gently, otherwise it will cause partial discoloration. If you want to machine wash, put all the buttons of the zipper into the washing bag, and turn the machine to the “gentle wash” position.
3. Clothes of different colors should be washed separately to avoid color mixing.
4. Do not wring out forcefully when taking it off. When the machine is taken off, be sure to wrap it in a laundry bag or towel and take it off.
5. When drying, the reverse side should be aired, and it should be exposed to the sun as long as possible, otherwise it will cause fading.