1. It is best not to wear a high-end school trousers for more than three days in a row. Because high-quality school trousers mostly use natural fibers such as wool, silk, mohair, cashmere, etc. as raw materials, it should be noted that the life of general school trousers is shorter than that of the coat, so it is recommended to match 2-3 school trousers.
2. When school trousers are suspended and stored, it is advisable to remove the sundries in the pocket, especially the small and heavy items such as mobile phones and keys. Otherwise, the pockets are filled with things hanging and it is easy to deform the school trousers.
3. Dust is the biggest enemy of school trousers. Long-term failure to clean up will make school trousers lose their sense of freshness. Therefore, the dust inside and outside school trousers should be brushed off frequently and in time.
4. When storing school trousers that are worn for a long time, they should be hung in a place with a certain humidity. This is conducive to the recovery of school trousers from fatigue. Remember that excessive humidity will affect the effect of school trousers. Generally, school trousers of wool should be placed in a certain humidity environment. After a period of time, school trousers wrinkles can be removed.
5. When hanging and storing school trousers, it is best to choose a wooden or plastic wide-handle arc-shaped special hanger. This kind of hanger is mostly made into a combined clothes hanger. For hanging pants, you can use a combined clothes hanger or a special school trousers rack with clips. Remember to align the trouser lines to prevent the “second line” from appearing in the trousers.