According to the position of the skirt waist on the waist section line, there are mid-waist skirts, low-waist skirts, and high-waist skirts; according to the length of the skirt, there are long skirts (skirts below the middle of the shin) and mid skirts (skirts below the knees and shins). Medium and above), short skirts (skirts above the knees) and miniskirts (skirts only reach the middle of the thighs); according to the outline of the skirt, it can be roughly divided into three categories: uniform skirts, diagonal skirts, and winding skirts.
According to different classification standards, there are the following classifications of skirts: According to length (1) Mini skirt: Mini skirt is also called mini skirt, the length reaches to the hip groove, the legs are almost completely naked, about 1/5 size +4.
(2) Short skirt: the length reaches the middle of the thigh, about 1/4 size +4.
(3) Knee-length skirt: The length reaches the upper end of the knee joint, about 3/10 size +4.
(4) Over-the-knee skirt: The length reaches the lower end of the knee joint, about 3/10 size +12.
(5) Mid-length skirt: The length reaches the middle of the calf, about 2/5 size +6.
(6) Long skirt: The length reaches the ankle bone, about 3/5 size.